Court-Admissible DNA Paternity Tests in Lexington
ARCpoint Labs of Lexington provides court-admissible DNA paternity testing results to individuals at our Lexington lab. Our paternity tests are admissible in any court of law including courts in the Lexington-Fayette County areas.
Some situations require court-admissible results. This means that the results of the tests are required in a court of law as evidence. For a paternity test to be admissible in court, tests and results must be handled according to certain legal procedures provided by our Lexington lab.
Why Would You Need a Legal Paternity Test?
If mother was not married to her child's father, she must legally establish paternity to collect child support payments. This is because she must prove the DNA paternity before she can establish a court order for child support. More families than ever before need to establish paternity in the U.S. There has been a 377% increase in the number of children born to never married-parents in the past 10 years. Paternity may also need to be established if a couple was married and living apart when the child was conceived or if the couple was married and the husband says he is not the biological father.
Benefits of Establishing Paternity From Our Lexington Lab
- Collection of child support payments means that the responsibility for support is taken care of by both parents
- Children can be covered by father's medical insurance
- Children become eligible for Social Security and Veteran's benefits from their father
- The child's right to inheritance is protected
- The child is legitimatized and their heritage is complete
Our Lexington, KY lab offers legal, court-admissible DNA testing, providing that the following conditions are met:
- Parent or Legal Guardian is present during the testing of minors
- Photos of all tested individuals are taken
- Strict "chain of custody" paternity testing documentation is used to document the collection & lab processes
- All adults provide valid photo ID and proof of Social Security Number
Our Lexington Lab Provides Court-Admissible DNA Test Results Often For:
- Court Cases
- Paternity Cases
- D.S.S. (Social Services/Family Services)
- Confirming newborn identity (hospital error)
- Establishing/enforcing child support
- Establishing child custody
Our Lexington lab also offers the following DNA Testing Services to individuals and families from the sourrounding Lexington areas:
Our Lexington Paternity Testing Lab
Pre-natal paternity testing is offered by some of our DNA testing labs. Please contact ARCpoint Labs of Lexington, Kentucky to find out if pre-natal DNA testing is an option. If you wait until the child is born, you would have a much less intrusive buccal swab test, which is so gentle it can be performed on newborn babies.
For further questions about our court-admissible testing, please contact our Lexington lab. ARCpoint Labs of Lexington provides legal DNA paternity testing to individuals at our Lexington lab and in some cases we can come on-site to the customer's location in the sourrounding Lexington areas and the following:
ARCpoint Labs, located in Lexington provides a full-service Third Party Provider and testing facility, for affordable Drug, Alcohol, DNA, Steroid, Background Screening and Lab Testing.
Contact our Lexington lab to see if on-site DNA testing is available in your area.