Employer Drug Testing in Addison
Our comprehensive services are designed to help you achieve a drug and alcohol-free workspace. We perform diagnostic testing without a doctor's order. This is the best measure to ensure that your business complies with the law, and that your workspace is a safe place for everyone.
Looking to conduct routine or random drug tests at your place of business? Contact us online or call (469) 447-9125 to learn more about our services.
Helping You Keep Your Workplace Safe
At ARCpoint Labs of Addison, our credentialed team of professionals is here to assist you in ensuring your business is full of healthy, reliable employees with flexible solutions such as:
- Background Checks
- DOT Solutions
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Random Drug Testing
As a local resource, we have support from a nationally trusted network - providing you with convenient and accurate results, fast.
Benefits of Drug Testing Your Employees
Employer drug testing is crucial to ensuring a safe workplace. Drug testing helps to keep your workplace free of unnecessary accidents. There are several benefits of drug testing that we have outlined below:
- Promotes Safety: Drug testing helps employers safeguard their workplaces, ensuring that employees are free from potentially dangerous substances.
- Reduces Company Liability: Employer drug testing helps reduce legal issues and liabilities that may arise in the event of an accident.
- Holds Employees Accountable: Employer-mandated drug testing serves as a deterrent to substance abuse and can help ensure employee responsibility.
- Saves the Company Money: Drug testing helps protect the company’s investments in its personnel, reducing costly turnover, absenteeism, and potential conflict.
- Improves Employee Morale: Drug testing can create a positive workplace atmosphere and help show employees that the company is committed to their health and well-being.
Developing Your Drug and Alcohol Policy
Federal and state governments release new and updated drug testing regulations every year, so it can be difficult to keep up with them. For this reason, our team of professionals will review your current drug and alcohol policy to ensure it complies with state and federal regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do drug test results take to come in?
Drug and alcohol test results are available quickly. We take pride in the quality and convenience of our testing services. Results will be available between same day to less than 1 week, depending on the type of test.
Do you offer onsite drug testing?
Yes! Any of our drug tests can be conducted at our testing facility or on-site at your workplace. Contact us online or by phone to learn more about how we can accommodate your company's specific drug and alcohol testing needs.
For more information about drug testing in Addison, call (469) 447-9125 or schedule an appointment online.