DNA Testing – Sibling & Grandparentage
Call for pricing
The DNA Avuncular, Grandparentage, Siblingship, Twin Zygosity or Y-STR Testing panel of tests determine kinship between people. They include the following:
- An avuncular test that requires 1 alleged aunt or uncle and the child.
- A grand parentage test that requires 1 alleged grandparent and the child.
- A siblingship test that requires 2 siblings and 1 mother.
- Twin zygosity that determines if twins are identical or fraternal.
- A Y-STR test that compares 2 males to determine if a common paternal lineage is shared.
- A Y-STR Test will include an additional charge for autosomal relationship testing.