DOT Random Program Management
Ensuring full compliance with DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations.
ARCpoint Labs offers comprehensive random drug testing solutions for DOT-regulated companies, whether you need a consortium or stand-alone program. With over 20 years of experience, we keep our clients within proper regulations and operating safely. Let our team of experts manage your workplace drug testing program and maintain compliance in today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Interested in enrolling in a DOT random test management program?
Unsure if your company needs a DOT drug and alcohol testing program?
Overwhelmed with the administrative tasks of managing multiple vendors for compliance?
Wanting to reduce overhead costs and simplify your program?
Looking for assistance in developing a testing program to meet your business needs?
An owner operator and have compliance questions?
Take action now by scheduling an appointment with your local ARCpoint Labs or contacting us for more information.
- Efficient Compliance: Our random management programs provide efficient solutions that meet all random testing regulatory requirements.
- Streamlined Process: Enrolling in our random management programs creates a timely and streamlined solution while reducing your overhead costs.
- Comprehensive Solution: From setup to management and testing services, our team of experts will handle it all, ensuring full compliance with DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations.
- Access to Experts: ARCpoint Labs provides access to DOT and drug and alcohol subject matter experts whenever needed.
- Customizable Programs: Regardless of your employee group size, our local team can help develop a testing program to meet your specific business needs.
Contact your local ARCpoint Labs today!
Contact your local ARCpoint Labs today for more information on our DOT consortium/random management testing programs. We offer efficient compliance solutions that reduce your costs and simplify your program, ensuring full compliance with DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations. Schedule an appointment now to take the first step towards a safer workplace environment.