Are you questioning if you are the father of a baby? Do you need accurate and reliable results? Are you looking for a paternity test that you can trust?
Parenthood is a major milestone in anyone's life and it carries a lot of responsibilities and benefits. While determining the father of a child is usually straightforward, sometimes, a paternity test may be necessary to confirm the identity of the father. Here are the ten most common reasons men get a paternity test.
1. Child support claims: If a mother is seeking child support, legal paternity has to be established first. Therefore, a paternity test can be used to deny child support claims if the test confirms there is no paternity.
2. Happiness and longevity: Paternity tests can positively impact someone's happiness by creating a lifelong bond and support system which has been proven to help people live long, healthy lives.
3. Immigration cases: In some immigration cases, a paternity test may be required to establish the relationship between a child and parent.
4. Custody disputes: In cases where a couple is separated or divorced and not living in the same household, a legal paternity test is needed to confirm the child's biological father. If confirmed, a father can exercise his parental rights, such as seeking custody and visitation of his son or daughter.
5. Adopting a child: If you are adopting a child, a paternity test can be used to determine whether the child is biologically related to you.
6. Determine your child’s medical history: If you are the biological father of your child, a paternity test can help you determine your child’s medical history and whether your child is at risk for certain medical conditions.
7. Rights to an inheritance: If you are not the biological father of your child, your child will not have a legal right to your inheritance unless you provide so in your will.
8. Death benefits: If you are not the biological father of your child, your child will not automatically be entitled to death benefits, such as Social Security or life insurance.
9. Knowledge for knowledge’s sake: In some cases, fathers simply want to know if they are the biological father of their child for personal reasons.
10. Establish a strong emotional bond with your child: In some cases, fathers want to establish a stronger emotional bond with their child by knowing that they are the child’s biological father.
If you can relate to ANY of these reasons or have others, look no further than ARCpoint’s DNA Paternity Test. We are an independently-owned and family run business that provides reliable, confidenial and affordable DNA paternity tests. Our laboratory is new and state-of-the-art, and we are certified by the AABB.
We understand the importance of getting accurate and reliable results, so we make sure to deliver what we say on time and within your budget. We apply our deep legal and national knowledge to your specific needs, so you can trust that our results are reliable and accurate.Get started with your DNA Paternity Test today. We have everything you need to get your results in a timely and accurate manner. Contact us at (954) 280-7759 to learn more about our services and how we can help you get the answers you need.