ARCpoint Labs is a national, full-service, third-party provider/administrator of accurate, reliable, and confidential diagnostic testing. We offer safe, reliable testing for individuals, companies, and legal and healthcare professionals. We’ve been in the drug and alcohol testing business for 20+ years, and our staff has over 60 years of combined industry experience.
Our industry experts have developed comprehensive programs that address the wide-ranging aspects of federally mandated and non-regulated programs that assist you in creating and maintaining a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Additionally, we provide the means for individuals to order tests to monitor and maintain a healthy life, in many cases without the need for a physician order.
Our testing expertise includes:
Drug & Alcohol
Paternity & Relationship DNA
ARCpoint Labs is nationally recognized and maintains the highest standards of technical training in laboratory testing:
- Nationally affiliated with NDASA (National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association) and SAPAA (Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association).
- 49CFR Part 40–certified. All ARCpoint Labs technicians are qualified and trained in accordance with Department of Transportation procedures for conducting workplace drug and alcohol testing programs.
- Where necessary and required, we comply with all CLIA certifications and partner only with CLIA-certified laboratories.
Who Owns ARCpoint Labs?
John Constantine is the CEO of ARCpoint Labs. He has spent two decades working in the laboratory and healthcare industries and has been the CEO of ARCpoint Labs since 2018.
Felix Mirando is the founder and chairman. He started the company in Greenville, South Carolina in 1998.
ARCPoint’s comprehensive testing services are built around our passion to reduce drug abuse and empower individuals and companies to manage their health and wellness through affordable lab screenings.
To that end, we are affiliated with numerous labs throughout the U.S., with an established network of over 10,000 locations in communities across the country.
To enable individuals, businesses and communities to make informed decisions about their health, safety and well-being.
To provide innovative, accessible, health and wellness insights and solutions for individuals, businesses and communities.
Fast, Accurate, and Reliable Insights
- We Prioritize Your Convenience
- We Offer Concierge Services
- You Receive Accurate Results Quickly
- We Give You Control Over Your Health
- We Help You Ensure Workplace Safety