The Benefits of DNA Testing
Whether you need DNA testing for legal reasons or peace of mind, we’ve got you covered. Every child has the right to know who their father is.
We guarantee our DNA Paternity Tests are:
Paternity Testing Options
- Peace of Mind
- No ID required
- Simple cheek swab
- Not court admissible
- Valid government issued ID required
- Legal documentation provided
- Commonly used for custody cases, immigration, estate settlements, social security benefits, court ordered & more.
- Father deceased? We can test grandparents, aunts/uncles or siblings.
- Safe and Non-invasive
- Simple blood test
- Mother must be at least 9 weeks pregnant.
If you need testing that is court-admissible, our legal paternity testing strictly follows the established chain-of-custody dictated by the law, so you can be certain your results can be used during a legal proceeding.
The Process is Easy
Give Us a Call
Talk to your local ARCpoint Labs specialist to schedule your appointment or stop in your ARCpoint Labs location today.
Submit a Sample
Our professional and courteous staff will collect a sample for your test quickly and confidentially.
Get Your Results
You will get a secure email with your results.
Other DNA testing we offer:
- Human Identity testing
- And more