Comprehensive DOT Testing Solutions at ARCpoint Labs
Our Convenient DOT Solutions
ARCpoint Labs has been an expert in DOT and federally mandated testing for more than 20 years. Allow us to help you navigate the regulations that apply to you so you don’t have to worry about your DOT compliance.
What ARCpoint Labs Offers You:
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
Onsite and After Hours Service
Why We Are Different
DOT Solutions for Owner Operators:
- Simple - Your DOT compliance requirements, all in one place.
- Extremely Fast – Little to no waiting.
- Support - Support for you anywhere in the country when you are on the road. We have experts for DOT compliance questions and support.
DOT Solutions for Employers:
- Management of entire company program all in one place – Policy, random program management, testing, physicals, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, MIS reporting, and more.
- ARCpoint’s legacy of DOT expertise.
- Support – Access to an owner who is always available and responsive. Superior to a national TPA that will give you a call center number.
Trust The Experts
The biggest challenges most DOT companies face are understanding the regulations of DOT rule 49 CFR Part 40 and making sure they comply with all of them. You need a partner who can help you manage your program so that you and your employees are always in compliance.
We can help manage your DOT program, including:
- Random drug testing management and consortiums.
- Program management DOT drug and alcohol testing.
- Drug testing records.
- Driver qualification records.
- Hours of service and IFTA management.
- Vehicle Records.
- DOT Consortium management.
- Post Accident Testing Solutions.
- FMCSA Query Management.
- Physicals for DOT, FRA, FAA, and Coast Guard.
Contact our DOT compliance team to discuss how ARCpoint can help you build and manage your entire DOT compliance program.
Onsite and After Hours Testing
While not always required by DOT regulations, on-site and after-hours testing can provide additional safety and convenience for employers.
ARCpoint Labs–certified collectors can come to your facility, saving you time, reducing downtime, and providing you peace of mind when random, for-cause or post-accident testing is required. Our staff adheres strictly to all federal guidelines, even when on-site—including appropriate random selection, strict chain-of-custody protocols and, accurate collection procedures for both urine drug collections and breath alcohol tests.
Contact your nearest ARCpoint Labs facility to determine which DOT Testing options are right for your company.
Fill out the form below to get more information on DOT solutions