We Offer Rapid Tests
Navigating the world today often requires quick and easy access to COVID-19 testing. With the highly contagious coronavirus, one of the best defenses against the spread is regular testing. ARCpoint Labs offers a full menu of COVID-19 testing. Whether you are testing due to symptoms or potential exposure or need proof of a negative test to travel or attend an event, our labs are standing by with fast and reliable testing services to meet your needs. ARCpoint’s COVID-19 testing options include same-day and rapid testing, PCR & antigen testing, and antibody testing.
ARCpoint offers tests that meet the requirements for international travel, and we can accommodate special circumstances like Japan Travel forms or Caribbean Island requirements. Our tests can also return results within the same day. We have a wide variety of antibody and immune response tests to help you and your provider make choices about your level of continued risk.
Some of the different types of COVID-19 tests include:
- Same-Day Viral Testing (Antigen) – This test will identify the current coronavirus infection in your body and uses a shallow swab of the nose or throat. This test provides same-day results.
- Prescription AG Tests – This test confirms the results of a home test or is the first line of testing when patients are within the first five days of symptoms.
- Antibody/Immune Response Panels – These panels will help you understand what types of immune responses have occurred from past infection or vaccination. This test should be taken at least 14 days after exposure or 7 days after symptoms end.
- Rapid Viral Testing (PCR) – If you urgently need results, viral testing will quickly identify the current SARS-CoV-2 infection in your body. This test is commonly used before surgeries, travel, returning to work, or for someone who was recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Traditional Lab-Based Viral Testing (PCR) – If you believe you have COVID-19, or if you’ve recently been exposed to someone who has it, PCR lab-based testing is the gold standard of viral testing. This test is often required before surgery or traveling and is collected with a shallow swab of the nose or throat. PCR tests return results in 2 – 3 days.
- Tru-Immune Testing™ - This blood test will indicate your body’s ability to fight off COVID-19. It provides a number on a scale of 1 to 100 that represents your level of protection. This test should be taken at least 14 days after exposure or 7 days after the last symptoms.
*Services vary by location. Contact your local ARCpoint Labs for additional information.
Trips to the doctor’s office are inconvenient, time-consuming and expensive. At ARCpoint Labs, we empower people to make informed decisions about their own health with easy, convenient, and confidential lab testing.