Boy or Girl?
Find out at 8 weeks into pregnancy with the SneakPeek Early Baby Gender Blood Test
Get The Test
Accurate Baby Gender Results You Can Trust
Join over 150,000 satisfied pregnant women who have received an early SneakPeek into the future with a gender blood test that is clinically proven to be 99.1% accurate at 8 weeks into pregnancy.
- Over 150,000 Gender Reveal Tests Sold
- Clinically Proven to be 99.1% Accurate
- Your Privacy Protected
How It Works
- 99.1% accurate starting at 8 weeks into pregnancy
- DNA blood sample drawn at participating locations
- Results in days - emailed straight to you!
Brought to You By
Results You Can Trust
How does your blood sample become a boy or girl test result? During pregnancy, fetal DNA is released by the placenta into mom’s bloodstream. SneakPeek tests for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. Moms normally have only female chromosomes, so if male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, baby is a boy. If no male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, baby is a girl.