Paternity Testing in Rogers, MN
Quick and Accurate Paternity Testing in Rogers, MN
At ARCpoint Labs of Rogers, we offer a range of tests and services to give you the peace of mind you need. Whether you need a paternity test for personal or legal reasons, our experts can help you find the answers you're looking for.
We believe that every child deserves to know who their father is, and every parent deserves to have the answers they need about their child's paternity. Our tests are always accurate, confidential, and affordable.
We offer three different paternity testing options to suit your needs:
- Information Paternity: This test doesn't require an ID and is not court-admissible. It's a simple cheek swab designed to provide you with peace of mind.
- Legal Paternity: This test requires a valid government-issued ID and provides legal documentation of the results. If the father is deceased, we can test grandparents, aunts and uncles, or siblings. This test is often used in custody cases, immigration, estate settlements, social security benefits, court orders, and more.
- Prenatal Paternity: This safe and non-invasive blood test is for mothers who are at least nine weeks pregnant.
Our Paternity Testing Process
Our paternity testing methods are highly accurate, and we offer safe and non-invasive prenatal paternity testing options. Our location in Rogers, MN also offers other testing and screening services, making us a convenient one-stop-shop for all your testing needs.
Our paternity testing process is simple and convenient:
- Give us a call to schedule your test, or stop by our testing center in Rogers, MN.
- One of our professional staff members will collect a sample quickly and confidentially.
- You'll receive your results via email, safely and securely.
Confidential & Discreet Paternity Testing
At ARCpoint Labs of Rogers, we understand that paternity testing can be a sensitive and personal matter. That's why we offer confidential and discreet testing services to ensure your privacy and peace of mind. Our team of trained professionals is committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality throughout the entire testing process.
Our confidential and discreet paternity testing services include:
- Strict adherence to privacy laws and regulations
- Secure handling of all personal information and test results
- Discreet sample collection options available
- Private and confidential consultation with our knowledgeable staff
- Clear and concise reporting of test results
When you choose ARCpoint Labs of Rogers for your paternity testing needs, you can trust that your information will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism!
How Accurate Are Paternity Tests?
Modern DNA tests are extremely accurate, with a correctly administered and analyzed test being over 99% accurate. For prenatal DNA tests, the accuracy ranges from 98% to 99.9%, depending on the type of test.
PCR DNA testing has made blood testing for paternity less common. With a buccal cheek swab, a sufficient sample can be obtained for accurate results.
Why Choose ARCpoint Labs of Rogers?
People choose ARCpoint Labs of Rogers for paternity testing because we offer a range of testing options that are accurate, confidential, and affordable. Our staff is professional and knowledgeable, and we make the testing process quick and convenient. We offer three different paternity testing options to suit different needs, including information paternity, legal paternity, and prenatal paternity tests.
While not always required by DOT regulations, on-site and after-hours testing can provide additional safety and convenience for employers.
ARCpoint Labs–certified collectors can come to your facility, saving you time, reducing downtime, and providing you peace of mind when random, for-cause, or post-accident testing is required. Our staff adheres strictly to all federal guidelines, even when on-site—including appropriate random selection, strict chain-of-custody protocols and accurate collection procedures for both urine drug collections and breath alcohol tests.