When You Need Them
We offer a variety of court-admissible testing solutions with fast turnaround for your results
ARCpoint Labs of St Augustine Hours
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Offsite testing|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
If you are looking for fast and easy background checks in St. Augustine, FL, our tests are what you need to make accurate, confident decisions with confidence. At ARCpoint Labs of St Augustine, we provide premium testing services to help individuals and businesses prepare for the future.
Call our St. Augustine Drug Testing Lab today at (904) 217-0479 Or Schedule your DNA, Alcohol, or Drug Test today.
- Rapid Covid Test in St Augustine - We are excited to announce that rapid Covid tests are now available in St. Augustine. This test is quick and easy, taking only minutes for results. It's a great way to get peace of mind if you think you may have been exposed or just want the assurance of knowing your status.
- DNA Tests – Uncertainties about paternity can be answered with a simple, noninvasive cheek swab. Whether you would like to determine paternity for personal reasons or you need court-admissible results for child custody disputes, we can help you choose the right test.
- STD Tests – STDs affect everyone – regardless of your age, race, or gender. Many STDs are also treatable if caught early, which is why frequent testing is so important.
- Personal Serum Eye Drops – If you suffer from chronic dry eye disorders, our serum eye drops will deliver fast and lasting relief.
- Personal Drug & Alcohol Tests – If you are looking for reliable, discreet drug and alcohol testing services, we are your one-stop solution. Our options range from legally-permissible tests for court proceedings to basic lab/DOT drug tests to satisfy professional requirements.
COVID Testing - When you need a COVID test in St. Augustine, we have you covered. We
have both traditional testing and rapid COVID test in St. Augustine. We
offer the most widely used tests including:
- Same Day Viral Testing (Antigen Testing) - same day results
- Rapid Viral Testing (PCR) - same day results
- Traditional Lab Based Viral Testing (PCR) - results in 2 to 3 business days
- Antibody Testing - results in 3 to 4 business days
- Tru-Immune™ Testing - results in 3 to 4 business days
For reliable St. Augustine COVID testing, call (904) 217-0479 today to schedule an appointment!
To make an informed decision when hiring, many businesses screen prospective employees.
- We Prioritize Your Convenience
- We Offer Concierge Services
- You Receive Accurate Results Quickly
- We Give You Control Over Your Health
- We Help You Ensure Workplace Safety