DNA Testing in Arcpoint Labs of Sugar Land including Fort Bend County/Medical Center/Galleria
Quick, Accurate DNA Testing
Accuracy and reliability are important as well as timely DNA testing results. At Arcpoint Labs of Sugar Land, TX, we specialize in delivering confidential, reliable, and accurate DNA testing services. Our experienced staff is committed to helping you understand the test process so that you can have peace of mind. Current best practices in the industry and use cutting-edge technology are used to ensure precision accuracy on your results.
DNA Testing Services Near You
Whether you’re identifying your child’s biological father for your own sense of closure or gathering evidence for court, waiting on the results of a DNA test can be a nerve-wracking experience. No one likes being kept waiting in the dark when something so crucial and important is on the line.
That’s why ARCpoint Labs is proud to offer the community of Sugar Land, TX timely and confidential DNA testing. Our DNA lab technicians offer DNA testing services for both legal and personal reasons, and for both private individuals and employers. We offer paternity and early gender reveal tests that are safe, reliable, and delivered according to the highest clinical standards of laboratory testing from our DNA testing facility in Sugar Land, TX. With something as private and sensitive as your DNA test results, you deserve nothing less.
Get in touch with a DNA testing specialist in Sugar Land by reaching out online, calling (346) 220-5407or by booking an appointment.
Types of DNA Testing
- Paternity - A child's paternity can be determined easily with a simple cheek swab. Paternal testing can even be performed before a child is born through prenatal paternity tests by drawing blood from the mother.
- Ancestry - The ancestry DNA tests provided by ARCpoint Labs can help you determine your family's background, the geographic region where your family originated, and more.
- Infidelity - If you're suspecting that your spouse is being unfaithful, infidelity DNA tests are able to match genetic material found on different items to your spouse's genetic makeup.
- Immigration - We are able to provide court-permissible DNA tests if you are working with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and/or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
DNA immigration tests may be needed for:
- Passport Applications
- International Adoptions
- Family Petitions (I-130 Petitions)
- Immigrant Visa Applications
- Orphan Petitions
- Consular Report of Birth (CRBA)
- Asylee & Refugee Relative Petitions
- Applications for Certification of Citizenship
How much does a DNA test cost in Texas?
DNA tests in the State of Texas can range from $100 to as high as $2,000, though ultimately it depends on what’s being checked for and the nature of the test itself. The paternity tests we offer from our Sugar Land DNA testing site cost $195 for informational results, $300 for court-admissible results, and $1,500 for pre-natal testing. Our Sneak Peek Early Gender Reveal tests go for $150.
Can I Get a DNA Test Done Discreetly?
Yes. Every parent deserves to know who the father of their child is, and ultimately that is no one else’s business but your own. Our paternity tests are done with a simple non-invasive cotton swab. If the suspected biological father is deceased or their whereabouts are unknown, we can also get the genetic material we need from aunts, uncles, grandparents, or siblings. We also offer safe and non-invasive pre-natal paternity testing for expecting mothers, which is done from a blood draw.
For quick, reliable DNA testing to get answers or have your own peace of mind, get in touch with us at (346) 220-5407.