DNA Testing in Jacksonville, FL - Mandarin
Quick & Accurate DNA Tests in Jacksonville’s Mandarin Neighborhood
Your DNA is the foundation of your identity as a person and an individual. It is something completely and utterly unique to you, and intimately connected with who you are. It’s rare to find a reputable DNA testing lab that’s affordable, delivers quick results, and is accurate all at once. At ARCpoint Labs in Jacksonville’s Mandarin neighborhood, you will have all of those and more when you get genetic testing. Our DNA testers and lab technicians are certified to offer a range of DNA testing services in Florida.
A few of the Jacksonville DNA tests we offer include:
- Paternity Testing: Prove the father of your child with court-admissible evidence
- Infidelity Testing: Find out the truth if you suspect your partner is cheating on you
- Ancestry and Family Testing: Dive into your DNA to learn about your past and ancestral history
DNA Testing in Jacksonville, FL Using State-of-the-Art Technology
Our DNA testers adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and quality service. Our facilities are designed to make testing easy, private, and convenient. You have important decisions hanging on the results of your DNA test results, and we’ll work to get them to you as soon as possible.
When you get your DNA test done at ARCpoint Labs in Jacksonville, you can expect:
- Flexible Scheduling: Set your DNA testing appointment online, and you can either come to see us, or we can come to you at the time that's most convenient
- Transparent Pricing: Know what you’re paying for and how much you’re paying for it, with no sneaky hidden fees or surprise charges
- Customizable Testing Solutions: Choose what you want test for based on what specifically you’re looking for - whether for legal reasons or personal issues
How are Paternity Testing, Infidelity Testing, and Ancestry and Family Testing Different?
Paternity testing is used to determine whether a man is the biological father of a child. The test compares the DNA from the child and father to verify paternity. Infidelity testing looks at the DNA of two individuals to answer questions regarding potential or suspected infidelity. Ancestry and family testing helps people trace their genetic origins by looking at patterns in their DNA that can be compared to others in similar populations. Each type of analysis provides different types of insights into family history, genetic similarities between people, and other important evidence for personal understanding or legal disputes.
From drug testing to paternity testing in Jacksonville, if you're ever unsure what you need, simply contact ARCpoint Labs of Jacksonville - Mandarin. We'll advise you on what your best testing options are given your situation.