ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale Hours
|Monday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||- By Appointment Only|
Test results are important to you, and they are vital to a safe, healthy work environment. Either way, you need to be confident in the result. Because crucial life and business decisions depend on the outcome of a test, we at ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale take our mission seriously.
You don’t want to wait an agonizingly long time for an answer, so we pride ourselves in offering industry-leading turnaround times. Plus, we go the distance to ensure that your health data is confidential.
Looking for affordable and reliable lab testing near you? Call ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale today to schedule an appointment!
Where to Get a COVID Test in Scottsdale
COVID testing in Scottsdale is available ARCpoint Labs. Our services include what is listed below:
- Same Day Viral Testing (Antigen Testing) - same day results
- Rapid Viral Testing (PCR) - same day results
- Traditional Lab Based Viral Testing (PCR) - results in 2 to 3 business days
- Antibody Testing - results in 3 to 4 business days
- Tru-Immune™ Testing - results in 3 to 4 business days
Our Rapid Antigen and PCR Testing Process
Seeking a rapid COVID test in Scottsdale? At ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale our rapid testing in Scottsdale process is quick and simple:
- Schedule an appointment
- Complete intake forms before your appointment
- Receive appointment confirmation with your unique QR code (via text or email)
- Use QR code to check in to your appointment
- Receive your results within the same day via secure email and text
What is a PCR Test and where can I get one?
A PCR test is a type of diagnostic test that can detect the presence of genetic material from viruses, bacteria or other organisms in a sample. It stands for Polymerase Chain Reaction and works by amplifying small amounts of genetic material so they can be detected more easily. You can get this kind of test at an ArcPoint Labs near you.
Personal & Business Testing Solutions in Scottsdale
Whether you’re an employer needing to determine a worker’s sobriety, a physician requiring a diagnostic test or an attorney seeking court-admissible evidence, ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale is there for you.
We also empower individuals with crucial health knowledge by offering convenient testing solutions for paternity, STD and wellness. Ready to take charge of your health? Turn to ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale today..
Why Employers Partner with ARCpoint
Our goal is to make every business in Scottsdale-North a healthy place to work. That’s why we offer local employers a suite of testing and background check services to ensure the wellbeing of their workers.
Our services include:
- DOT compliance
- Background checks
- Random drug & alcohol testing
- Pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Policy development
We’ll even help you create a comprehensive workplace wellness policy that will encourage diet, exercise and jobsite safety.
Whether you need alcohol testing, DNA testing or coronavirus testing in Scottsdale, ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale has you covered! Call (480) 568-2675 to schedule your appointment.
- We Prioritize Your Convenience
- We Offer Concierge Services
- You Receive Accurate Results Quickly
- We Give You Control Over Your Health
- We Help You Ensure Workplace Safety