ARCpoint Labs is a full-service national third-party provider/administrator of accurate, reliable, and confidential diagnostic testing for individuals, companies, and legal and healthcare professionals. We’ve been in the drug and alcohol testing business for over 18 years, and our staff has over 60 years of combined industry experience.
Our testing expertise includes:
- Clinical healthcare
- Corporate wellness programs
- Employment/background checks
- Steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs)
Our industry experts have developed comprehensive programs that address the wide-ranging aspects of federally mandated and non-regulated programs that assist you in creating and maintaining a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Additionally, we provide the means for individuals to order tests to monitor and maintain a healthy life, in many cases without the need for a physician order.
Health and Wellness
ARCpoint provides full clinical testing menus and expert health and wellness support for physicians and HR managers. Our physician clients refer their patients to ARCpoint Labs to take advantage of our up-front pricing and courteous service. We also offer these same services (and prices!) to individuals interested in learning more about or being in control of their own health data. Take a look at our most popular panels.
ARCpoint also offers employers a variety of workplace testing services, including both on-site and off-site pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, and random testing services.
Our toxicology testing and software solutions have been specifically designed to help identify noncompliance with treatment plans and judicial orders.
ARCpoint Labs is nationally recognized and maintains the highest standards of training and technical know-how in laboratory testing:
- Nationally affiliated with DATIA (Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association) and SAPAA (Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association).
- 49CFR Part 40–certified. All ARCpoint Labs technicians are certified qualified and trained in accordance with Department of Transportation procedures for conducting workplace drug and alcohol testing programs.
- Where necessary and required, we comply with all CLIA certifications and partner only with CLIA-certified laboratories.
ARCPoint’s comprehensive testing services are built around our passion to reduce drug abuse and empower individuals and companies to manage their health and wellness through affordable lab screening.
To that end, we are affiliated with numerous labs throughout the U.S., with an established network of over 10,000 locations in communities across the country.